Polymer Services & Innovations: Define Problems, Design Solutions
PS&I is currently seeking an entry level Formulation Chemist/Technical Sales Representative for the Midwest Region to develop and sell plastisol and related products. This position would be based out of our Waukesha, WI facility.
The Representative will work closely with the development and sales facilities to learn/understand the market and customers within the territory and marketplace. They will be responsible for understanding the customer’s needs, working on developing relationships with the customer, and working in the lab to develop and/or help develop products to help fulfill that need.
We seek people that want to be part of a growing, fast-paced, customer focused organization.
- Work with current customers and develop new business at accounts using plastisol and related products.
- Understand customer’s needs and work closely with internal technical and support resources to fill those needs.
- Troubleshoot account issues and help facilitate technical solutions.
- Continually monitor and communicate with key accounts.
- Accountable for business relationship for all customers and strive to develop long-term relationships with all customers.
- Prospect for new accounts and opportunities.
- Formulation / Development of products for existing and new customer base.
- Improve current product offering(s).
- A degree in chemistry, related science, or plastics preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including regular overnight travel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn technical aspect of business.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, listening, and organizational skills.
Polymer Services & Innovations (PS&I) was established in 2001 to provide assistance in the technical, engineering, and practical aspects of solving the many problems associated with the utilization of vinyl plastisols and organosols. To help further the growth of the company, in 2004, PS&I established a joint venture with Lakeside Plastics called Lakeside Polymer Services (LPS). LPS combined the technology of both companies and is the industry benchmark for technology and quality, providing unparalleled levels of service to the customer. LPS supplies custom formulated plastisol and organosols for customer specific needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org