- Plastics Industry Overview, History and Growth
- Future Processing Techniques
- Polymer Chemistry Basics
- Plastics Tooling
- Polymer Structure-Properties-Applications
- Decorating and Printing
- Modified Plastics-Alloys-Composites
- Assembling and Secondary Operations
- Part Costing
- Product Design Basics
- Testing and Failure Analysis
- Material Selection Process Plastics
- Industry Standards and Organizations
- Interpreting Material
- Data Recycling
- Plastics Identification Technique
- Educations and Seminars, Information Sources
Meet the Instructor: Vishu H. Shah
Vishu H. Shah is President of Consultek Consulting Group, a fully integrated Management and Technical Consulting firm for the Plastics and Medical industry with over hundred years of combined hands-on experience and strong Plastics Engineering educational background.
His 35 years of extensive practical experience in plastics Industry includes positions as president and cofounder of Performance Engineered Products – a custom injection molder, Senior Plastics Engineer for Rain Bird Corporation and Nibco Inc.
His areas of expertise include product design, processing, automation, materials, rapid prototyping, tooling, failure analysis and testing. He is the author of Handbook of Plastics Testing and Failure Analysis and has taught various plastics related subjects throughout his career.